This PAC-sponsored volunteer-supported program is designed to expose our students to the experiences of those living with disabilities and guide them to an understanding of the commonalities and differences among us all.
- Give the children a sense of what it might be like to be deaf, blind or physically challenged.
- Promote acceptance on social, intellectual and recreational levels.
- Demonstrate through simulation and discussion that we are more alike, because of our feelings.
- Assist the non-handicapped,feel comfortable in their presence and to be respectful and sensitive.
- Create a positive attitude toward handicap people.
Vision and Hearing Impairments
Physical Disabilities and Learning Differences