We earned $1,528.20 last year
thanks to all the hands that clipped Box Tops for Education!
Now you can help our school earn even more when you shop online through the Box Tops Marketplace. You can buy almost anything from household supplies to clothes to electronics through the Marketplace. When you shop through the Marketplace, the retailers will donate up to 15% of your purchases back to Elm Street School. Just sign up online and designate Elm Street School. So, start shopping now by visiting the Box Tops Marketplace.
Create your own login in 3 easy steps or use the one below:
And remember to keep clipping box tops from hundreds of your favorite products!
Print out a collection sheet and send them in to school.
2017 Elm Street Box Tops Snow Ball Battle
- The Snowballs are about to start flying inside Elm Street School!
- Monday, Feb. 6 through Friday, Feb. 10, the PAC will be sponsoring our annual Elm Street Box Tops Snow Ball Battle! For every 10 Box Tops students turn in on a collection sheet, their classroom will be given a snowball that they can “throw” at another classroom. The thrown snowballs will be posted on a bulletin board outside of the cafeteria.
- Collection sheets will be sent home with each student to launch the contest. Additional collection sheets are available online at www.boxtops4education.com. Students may turn in any collection sheet from the website as it contains 10 box tops (each sheet earns $1.00 for our school!).
- Please write student’s name and classroom on the collection sheet.
- Check expiration dates on Box Tops! Expired Box Tops will be discarded and will not count toward contest, as we cannot submit them for refund.
- Box Tops collected in baggies or submitted on blank sheets of paper will not be eligible for the contest – must be attached to an official Box Tops for Education Collection Sheet.
- Each teacher will be given a stack of blank snowballs. For each collection sheet of 10 box tops turned in, the teacher, with input from the student, will fill in one of the snowballs to “throw” at another class. Check out the bulletin board to see how much snow piles up on each classroom!
- The class that throws the most snowballs wins all school bragging rights! We will announce which class was hit with the most snowballs and which class threw the most snowballs. Last year, this contest raised over $1500 for our school! Even though we don't have a lot of snow outside – it’s time to pile up the snowballs inside Elm Street School!